Sunday, April 25, 2010

There's Even A Saying For These Situations

I remember a few years ago when the spanish complained about norwegians hunting whales, because it was animal cruelty! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I just read the papers are calling matador Jose Tomas' incident with the bull an "Accident". Well, I guess they can't just go ahead and call it "Payback", either. I mean, seriously. What did they expect to get, when you mess with the bull? You call it "Horn", I'll call it "Poetic Justice".

While I do have sympathy for the people who care about the matador, I have absolutely none for the man himself. What he did was perpetrate a stupid, useless act of cruelty to an animal for sport, and he paid the price. That is all there is to it.

I do not condone any form of cruelty, towards animals or mankind.

I am not a vegetarian. I eat meat.

But I sure as hell don't play with my food.

-F.

No comments:

Post a Comment